Every now and then a self-help book comes along that questions the very nature of happiness, shakes the very foundation of all the things you hold dear, and forces you to reconsider every assumption you’ve ever made.
This isn’t one of those books.
‘How To Do Everything and Be Happy’ is a book for ordinary people. With ordinary lives. It’s for people who have been ambling along and wondering why they’re not – well – just that little bit happier. It’s a book for most people. It’s a book for you.
Mumbo jumbo & jargon free, ‘How To Do Everything and Be Happy’ is direct, practical, occasionally witty, and stuffed full of ways to make your life just that bit happier. If you’ve got a brain in your head, if you can pick up a pen, if you’ve got half an inkling about what makes you smile, ‘How To Do Everything and Be Happy’ will show you how to fit those things into your life and, as a consequence, feel much, much happier.
Find Out More…
- Read the opening chapter here
- Listen to an interview with the author here
- Find out what others are saying about the book here
- Buy the book here (many editions available)
- Harper Collins US paperback (text as UK second edition, funky US cover, ISBN: 978-0007518135)
– Jun 4th 2013 – available from all good bookstores, including amazon
- Harper Collins UK paperback (second edition, ISBN: 978-0007501946)
– 17th January 2013 – available from all good bookstores, including amazon
- Harper Collins e-book (second edition, ISBN: 978-0007506712)
– 13th September 2012 – available from amazon and other e-book stores
- Audible spoken-word audio book (second edition) – June 2012
– exclusive from audible (.co.uk | .com)
- soundhaven.com amazon kindle e-book (second edition) – 8th June 2012 – now superseded
- soundhaven.com paperback (first edition, ISBN: 978-0-9568856-0-9) – May 2011 – now superseded
- soundhaven.com amazon kindle e-book, (first edition) – 3rd March 2011 – now superseded
- soundhaven.com smashwords e-book, (first edition) – 28th February 2011 – now superseded